Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Y + C Wedding Shower 07-09-11

Yvonne & I have been dearest & bestest of friends for as long as I can remember. I can ramble on & on about years of unforgettable memories & countless laughs & tears, but think I'll savor those moments for my MOH speech lol! But I will say that when it comes to style & taste, Yvonce {as what we like to call her} & I are undoubtedly in-sync! She has a sweet flare for details and craves for only the prettiest of things. There was no doubt that whatever I presented had to be beyond exceptional. After all, a fabulous girl deserves only the most possibly fabulous wedding shower!
One element the bride-to-be had requested was a vintage themed couple shower. As you all know vintage is one of my fave ingredients when it comes to anything and couldn't wait to whip up something delicious. My inner Martha Stewart has been insanely itching for this day to come.
First task was choosing the right invitation. Choosing the right one is essential because it serves as the perfect blender in mixing and presenting the overall theme of the party. After viewing what seemed like countless invitations, Kim {one of the 3 gorg MOH} & I narrowed it down {with Yvonne's stamp of approval of course} to a simple invitation that exudes the theme to perfection.
With the invitations checked off the list, I immediately started stalking my favorite blogs for inspirations and came up with endless ideas! Luckily Yvonne was in absolute agreement & loving everything! Phew!!! Lol! We gathered some of the gals {Kim, Kat (MOH),& Jess (bridesmaid)} and had a sweet DIY party where we began preparing for the big day. From lace trimmings on chalk boards to decorative buttons on pinwheels, no details were left unturned.
With only an hour & a half to set up before the guests started arriving, everyone began working on their delegated task {including the bride to be}, leaving myself in charge of the grand dessert table of course! Everyone worked extremely well together and did an incredible job. I put my ♥ into planning this shower as if it was my very own and there is nothing more simply satisfying then to see everything fall perfectly into place.

Leslie Lana Photography captures the exquisiteness of Y+ C Wedding Shower!
An evening filled with Sweet Love!!!

******stay tune for photos from the talents of AIM PHOTOGRAPHY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks dolls for all the love!!!