Saturday, July 16, 2011

work - shop

Spending my Friday night helplessly stuck at work and doing some online shopping {and blogging!!!}. Now that's my kind of work!!! With my trusted iPad at my side, I've been able to scoop out some great summer sales & score some incredible deals with the effortless click of a button. I wish all work nights were this productive;)

1. J Crew Shirred Ruffle Bandeau Top in Bright Dahlia on sale for $29.99: modern vintage with a touch of sexy! A sweet pair up with the item below.

2. J Crew Chambray Pier Shorts on sale for $24.50: these shorts are just too cute for comfort! Perfect for a day at the beach.

3. LuLu's Pretty Girl Rock Lace Black Shorts for $34.50. Although this item was not exactly on sale, it's still priced at a great bargain. I have been on the hunt for the perfect lace shorts... I hope the fit doesn't disappoint.

4. Tory Burch quilted nylon soft small cosmetic case on sale for $53: contemplated between choosing the yellow/brown or the classic black/brown... In the spirits of summer, I opted for the yellow:)

5. Aldo CRIER Platforms on sale for $29.98!!! How can you possibly say no!

6. House of Harlow 1960 Black Resin Hexagon Ring on sale for $37.99: I have just the right pair of earrings to match it with;)

7.Opi Nail Polishes on sale for $7.99 buy one get one 50% off: imagine my delight when I walked into the gift shop at work & discovered this awesome deal! I knew right then & there that I was going to have a great night! {I couldn't walk away with just 2}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks dolls for all the love!!!