Sunday, July 17, 2011

adventures in babysitting

Hubs and I had a fun-filled weekend enjoying the adventures of babysitting. Although technically hubby & I were never left alone with the kiddies for more than an hour, I was more than happy to relieve my sister & brother -in -law of all baby duties during our time there {a much needed break for the both of them I assume}.
When it comes to new borns, I'm proud to say that I have bundles of experience under my belt. But between baby Jack and my extremely rambunctious 4 year old nephew Leo, I'm left utterly exhausted! After being attacked by dozens of Nerf bullets, bottle feedings & diaper changes every 2 hours, being pooped on, Auntie P this and Auntie P that, I'm glad to report our plans of being parents one day has not been tainted.
Although hubby was shamelessly the ring leader of the Nerf battles and has an absurd phobia of poopy diapers, it's undeniable that he would make an inconceivably amazing father.

3 comments:

  1. adorable pictures!! baby jack is so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such adorable photos :) Yes babysitting can be tough at times but it is so rewarding! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of Leo brushing his new baby brother's hair. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks dolls for all the love!!!