Thursday, July 7, 2011

Big 3-0

I've reach a colossal milestone in my life a few weeks ago {on June 16th, to be exact} and it just wouldn't be right if I didn't share.
Initially I had difficulty grasping the fact that I was no longer going to be in my twenties, and the mere thought of turning thirty became nauseating. But after reflecting on where my life is today, I can only feel utterly fortunate to be blessed with another year filled with awesome-ness. My day started off awakening to a room filled with balloons, followed by floods of sweet greetings, and ended with a romantic dinner out with the hubby. Sweet & intimate, exactly how I wanted to spend my day=)
But let's not be mistaken, I turned 30 not 50, so of course I still wanted to say farewell to my 20s and hello to my 30s with a bang! So with the help & planning of one of my besties Aimee, I certainly went out with a bang... and passed out cold!!! LOL! Luckily we had some great pictures to capture how the night started and how it ended. Great times!

Ooh I'm sure you all are wondering about the gifts. I was really looking forward to adding to my Chanel collection, but with the recent 20% increase on their prices (June 1st), it just got too ridiculous to spend all that $$$ on one bag.
However, hubby never fails to spoil me. Along with a shopping spree and a new white Fendi bag (featured in one of the pictures above), hubby got me a pair of gorgeous diamond earrings!!! Oooh yeeeaaa... I was a ridiculously happy birthday girl!!! Love my man to pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks dolls for all the love!!!