Friday, July 8, 2011

summer trend obsessions

Although the official first day of summer was only a little over 2 weeks ago, it seems as if it's already seeping away in astonishing speed! Oh Dear Summer, please kick off your shoes/stilettos and stay awhile! Short shorts, breezy summer dresses, the aroma of back yard bbqs, beach days, hot pink nail polishes, frozen drinks, flip flops, & colors of boldness... Is there any doubt that summer is the best season ever or what?!? I've immediately fallen in l♥ve with all this years summer trends and I just can't get enough!!!
Here's a few of my FAVES:
1. sky high platforms with fierceness stamped all over it! These have to be some of the most comfy 5 inch heels I've ever worn. All 3 are under $100!

2. I have a slight obsession with all things color blocked especially with pink & orange/coral combos.

3. Can never have enough jewelry! 2 pieces sitting pretty on top of my list are currently my horn necklace from A.B.S Jewelry {almost died when I saw this} & the Dye Dipped fringe necklace from Juicy! Oh, and I'm still very much gaga over all things bangles!

4. I just couldn't resist these House of Harlow Carrie Sunglasses. It exudes the perfect hint of the cat eye without being too catty. Loving the retro vibe!

5. Bold Colored nail polishes especially from Butter. What I adore most about Butter London 3 free nail polish is that they do not contain Formaldehyde, DBP (Dibutyl Phthalate), & Toluene (toxic chemicals) in their formula! I must admit, I also got caught up on the crack nail polish look... fave combo is gold & pink!

6. Unless they're colored denim you probably won't catch me wearing jeans this season. I was an instant fan of the colored denim trend and was fortunate to have found the perfect shade of coral & mint green. I've been secretly yearning for some cooler weather so I can rock them more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks dolls for all the love!!!