Tuesday, July 26, 2011

L O V E

I'm extremely delighted that my L O V E Candy in Silver poster from MadeByGirl has finally arrived. I'm a huge fan of the very talented Jen Ramos of MadeByGirl. Not only is she artistically gifted, but her taste in interior design and in fashion is impecable!
I couldn't possibly resist when she blogged about her new L O V E print being on sale! Luckily I acted swiftly because unfortunately this particular print is now currently sold out! Although it is a very simple & bold print that can probably be easily duplicated by anyone, I'm all about having the original product! Next step is now finding the right frame to showcase it in.


Don't forget to check out her Cocoa & Heart Gallery where original paintings by hers truly are up for grabs! I cannot wait to get my hands on one of her small paintings of COLOR {multiple colors of brush strokes}. But due to popular demands, they are also currently sold out! Booooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks dolls for all the love!!!