Tuesday, August 2, 2011

red + leopard = fierce

I've been crushing on all things red & leopard as of late. Surprisingly I don't own much of either one. Other than my Louis Vuitton Speedy in EPI Leather Red and my Tory Burch Reva Leopard Flats, it's very slim pickings in my closet. My goal is to start expanding my options for the upcoming fall season {Yikes am I really thinking about fall?!?}.
Not only is red and leopard bold on their own, but as a combo....they're nothing short of fierceness!!!!


1. Tory Burch Reva Flats in Leopard print: owned for 3 years and still my fave out of my 5 pairs of Revas!
2. Louis Vuitton Speedy in Red EPI leather: owned for 5 years and still looks spanking new. Great investment!
3. House of Harlow Aztec Bangle in Red: owned for 4 months and I've only worn it once... Definitely will be putting it more to use!
4. Tory Burch Stacked Logo Reva Clutch/ Cross body in Red: owned for 24 hrs.... thank you Kevin for the unbelievable discount!
5. J Crew iPhone 4 Case in Leopard: owned for 2 weeks! This is my 7th iPhone case in 1 year...yup my iPhone has it's own wardrobe! LOL!
6.Erica Anenberg Leopard Twosome Ring: sadly I don't own this ring:( but I'm in pursuit of finding something similar but without the price tag!
7. House of Harlow Cabochon Earrings in Red: waiting patiently for Mr. UPS! Hubby kindly bought me the black versions as I mentioned here, and every time I wore them I receive at least one compliment from someone. I knew I had to have them in red too!

2 comments:

  1. Hey sissy! I was going to post something similar to my purchases for fall(stay tuned). I can't believe its August =( School is going to start soon not looking forward to stressful sleepless nights. But I got to suck it up. GRADUATION DATE 12.17.11!!! CANT WAIT!! love yah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must have #4!! lol is it me, or does the leopard reva's fur rub off at the back where the jeans touch?? Maybe it's just me!?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks dolls for all the love!!!