Friday, August 5, 2011

FFF: lockets

As a token of gratitude for just simply being an awesome auntie to my little munchkins, my sister generously gave me a gift card to one of my fave stores J Crew. I immediately made a dash to the store and went straight to the register with the Enamel Locket Necklace in hand. The combination of cobalt blue and the antique flare had me at hello! I've developed a mild obsession with all things lockets and knew this would make a great addition to my collection.

2 comments:

  1. Omg! KK bought the exact one last weekend! Lol too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow babe you have a GORGEOUS blog!!!!!!!!

    LOVE it:)

    you have really amazing pieces!!!

    xoxoxo

    http://street-chic-blahhhhh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks dolls for all the love!!!