Friday, August 12, 2011

FFF: pretty pleats

There's just something about maxi skirts that automatically make an outfit look effortless and feminine... add pleats and vuala instant chic! I'm crazy gaga over this look, but being 5 feet tall I always had the hardest time finding one that fits without the inconvenience of having to get the length altered. So you can only imagine how over the freaken moon I was when I finally found one that was not only perfect in length but also in price!!! Yipeeee!!!
{Skirt ^ from BAR lll $59.99}
I stepped aside from my usual summer brights and paired my pretty pleats with an ivory bandeau and a chambray button down tied at the waist... Perfect for yesterday's beautiful breezy night in NYC!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE seeing people wearing pleated skirts but it is such a shame I don't own any :D

    classy & fabulous

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You my love, needs to start doing look books! Petite girls needs some inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great layer necklace you have there =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks dolls for all the love!!!