Thursday, August 18, 2011

vintage CHANEL

For weeks now, I've been on a massive hunt for a serious pair of CHANEL vintage earrings. Who can ever get enough of those interlocking CC! I love how each piece epitomize the class that is simply CHANEL. Lately I prefer vintage over the CHANEL newer generations {both in bags & jewelry}. When it concerns investment pieces, timeless will always win over trendy!
After searching high and low and reviewing endless sites for their authenticity, I've narrowed down my choices to the 4 below and eventually made the ooh soo difficult decision of choosing just one!
Can you guess which pair will soon be dazzling my ears? HHhhhmmmm....I think I'm going to keep that as a little secret for now... well at least until Mr. UPS comes knocking on my door. Sorry for the teaser, but stay tune!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks dolls for all the love!!!