Wednesday, January 26, 2011

a happy wife...

Since our plans for tonight got rudely interrupted due to more snow, I'm left surfing the net and browsing through my usual websites {definitely not always a good thing}. Hubby knows what a huge fanatic I am for Nicole Richie's House of Harlow 1960 jewelry line, and when he noticed I was once again googly eyeing through her treasures.... He kindly offered to buy me anything I wanted {within reason of course}. Isn't my man just the sweetest or what!?!
Actually, I think he just felt bad that I've been stuck at home for the past 2 days, or the fact that I ironed all his dress shirts for work {which took me 2.5 hrs to do BTW}... Either way, it was a very lovey dovey gesture for my hunny to do! He knows a happy wife = a happy life!!!
I've been crushing on a few goodies and knew exactly the 2 things that I'll be adding to my collection!

1. House of Harlow 1960 Cabochon Earrings
simple but def with a statement!

2. House of Harlow 1960 Mulitcolored Rhodium Cluster Ring
love chunky cocktail rings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks dolls for all the love!!!