Friday, January 21, 2011

snow, snow... go away!

Excuse my silence for the past few weeks. The New Year has kept me both busy & sickly. As an Eastcoast*er, I' m completely and utterly over this winter wonderland! Seems like we've been getting hit with a snow storm every week, and I just had about enough of it already! I admit, a year ago I was probably singing a different tune. Last year, snow = a great day of snowboarding! But since hubby's snowboarding stunt landed him in the operating room last year, we have been MIA from the slopes, which gives snow little, to no purpose in my life right now!
Hopefully our snowboarding trip to the Poconos in a few weeks will bring back my appreciation for the pluffy cold white stuff.
One thing I am looking forward to is putting these babies to use! I bought these last year for an awesome price.... and until now, I have yet to break them in!
Nike Snowboarding Women's Zoom Force 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks dolls for all the love!!!