Friday, January 21, 2011

Ophiuchus = BULLcrap

I don't know about you folks, but the supposedly 13th Astrological Sign of the Zodiac, the Ophiuchus {Nov.29- Dec.17} has disturbingly thrown me into a tale spin! Don't get me wrong, I'm not one of those freaks {I mean that in the nicest way possible} that base their daily lives according to their horoscopes, but I do indulge in the entertainment value of it!

I've always taken pride in calling myself a true G E M I N I! Sure we can be indecisive, superficial, necrotic, short tempered, easily bored, and even devious at times, but that's all part of our charm.

For the most part, a Gemini is:
♥ "Articulate, versatile and inquisitive. Having an intellectual type of personality, magnetic upon first impression. Well liked by most people they encounter, natural communicators, lively and entertaining and quite the romantic...Gemini are extremely independent. They will not be pinned down by anyone or any rules. They need to experience the world on their own. Change and freedom are extremely important to Gemini, they will never let anyone dictate them, they are extremely independent and freedom is essential to their mental well being.
Life is very interesting and fun with a Gemini friend. If you need any advice, Gemini is the one to ask. They are very generous with their friends, they will spend lots of time with you and share everything with you. Even though Gemini is a social butterfly, they always need time for themselves and that should be respected.
Gemini people are many sided, quick both in the mind and physically. They are brimming with energy and vitality, they are clever with words. They are intelligent and very adaptable to every situation and every person. Gemini are curious and always want to know what's going on in the world around them. They are not one to sit back and watch the world go by, they want to be involved.
Having a seemingly flirtatious nature, they also possess a very strong and enduring bond with their partners. They simply enjoy the game of life. Socializing and being charming are very pleasing to them and they enjoy their role of being the innocent flirt."


With Ophiuchus leering his ugly head, suddenly I've become a bull!?! No offense to all you Taurus out there, but NO thank you! Now before all the Taurus come charging at me, I'm sure you all can relate with my pain when you discovered that you are now an Aries!!!

I understand that there are people out there who don't get what the big deal is. or wonder what the big fuss is all about. Maybe this will put it into persepctive for some of you...
Imagine having a vintage Rolex watch or Classic Mercedes Roadster... Yes it's old and it has it's flaws, but you have treasured it forever and it's priceless! Now, imagine you had to trade it in for a brand new Michael Kors watch or a 2011 Ford Taurus. Clearly there is nothing wrong with having a Michael Kors or a Ford, but let's face it.... It certainly ain't a Rolex or a Benz!

I don't mean to come off as ignorant. I know each sign is unique and special, but I'm a Gemini girl, flaws and all.
Luckily, rumors have it that the New Zodiac Signs apply only to those born after 2009. What a huge sigh of relief!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks dolls for all the love!!!