Saturday, April 2, 2011

confessions of a shopaholic

So hubby has officially put a halt on my shopping spree until further notice:( I must confess that my spending has gone a little out of hand the past few weeks. Maybe that's an understatement, I've gone completely overboard. But what can I say, a girl has needs. I can't help that spring brings me a new sense of life, which subsequently means I must also bring new life to my wardrobe:)
How can you possibly resist or say no to any of these:

***clothing not pictured due to high volulme*** but here's a little peek at my closet.

If you didn't know before then you probably know by now that I am cuuuckoo over Tory Burch shoes & bags!!! Four bags & four pairs of shoes in 3 weeks, I think that makes me an official cuckoo! I think deep down inside hubby is actually relieved about my close friendship with Tory... she is much friendlier {on his wallet} then my other" friends'' CHANEL & Louis. But as pretty and fun Tory is, I desperately miss my dear, but high maintenance friends! I hope to be seeing them or at least one of them soon. With my big 3-0 just two short months away, I know hubby will be planning a "reunion"=) So for now I will succumb to hubby's wishes because he certainly will be succumbing to mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks dolls for all the love!!!