Saturday, April 16, 2011

bye-bye will power

Before dashing off to date night, hubby gave into my momentary of weakness & made a quick stop at Nordstrom. Remember that one ounce of will power, well it has desolated into thin air.
And look what magically appeared:
1. Colorblock Bolted Bangles: after seeing these in person, NO was no longer an option. 2. Colorblock Heart Dome Ring: imagine how delighted I was when I discovered that it had an adjustable ring in the center! This is climbing up to my top fave rings.
***pictures via iphone
Although I had no intentions of purchasing new makeup {at least not last night}, I just couldn't say no to a friendly sales associate, especially one that works at the CHANEL make up counter.
1. CHANEL Moisturizing Bronzing Powder {Limited Edition} in Bronze Rose: although this is a bronzer, it's also a great alternative for blush, giving my cheeks a perfect cheeky glow! 2. CHANEL Les 4 Ombres Eyeshadows in Spices: loven' this color palate! Sorry, the picture does not do the colors justice, but trust that they are gorg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks dolls for all the love!!!