Friday, April 15, 2011

love. want. need. vol. 1

Marc by Marc Jacobs Accessories are simply irresistible this season! Spring fever has completely compelled me. I just cannot get enough of these bolt of colors! I'm currently grasping tightly to my last ounce of will power, which is the only thing preventing me from clicking the purchase button... that and the mere fact the rings come only in one sz {fits sz 6-8}, which sadly exclude my tiny fingers. Disappointed but also ironically relieved! Oh what I would have done for that "Colorblock Heart" Dome Ring.
And those bangles, look how they shamelessly flirt, further fueling my obsession. I'm already envisioning rows of color dangling down my arm/wrist and brightening up a white tee & jeans day.
Love em. Want em. Need em.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks dolls for all the love!!!