Tuesday, April 19, 2011

blog-a-versary

Correction.....Happy Be-lated BLOG-A-VERSARY !!! Sorry, I'm a day late but YAAAAAAY!!!!!
When I first started this blog thing, I was months away from my wedding and was in complete bridal mode. I wanted to use this space as an outlet to document a colossal moment in my life. A girl only gets married once {well, that's the plan at least}, so why not write about it. As I started to explore blogger, I couldn't believe how many beautiful & fascinating blogs were out there. You can only guess how flabbergasted I was when I came across oodles and oodles of all these charming wedding blogs. I was in wedding heaven. My bridal magazines were shamelessly put aside and tucked away. Blogger became my go to and served as my inspirational board and diary.
Despite the fact that I have a list of daily blog reads, sadly I have yet to try and circulate with other bloggers. On some levels I can be quite shy... but that will definitely change soon. I've learned that many people here are business owners and use Blogger as a medium for networking, therefore comments are important for feed backs. Others are here to share their passions in life in hopes they can inspire others... so it's important to support fellow bloggers and give credit where credit is due. Which reminds me, I should thank my lovely cousins at Charms & Cupcake and Sweet Lily Pie for serving as my inspirations to starting my own blog... So thank you dolls!!!
Since my wedding, I have tried to broaden my horizon by sharing different aspects of my life & interest. Right now I'm blissfully basking in married life and enjoying all the simple {and not so simple} things I've been blessed with. Although I only blog a few times a month, I ♥ doing it regardless of whether or not anyone reads my blog or finds me interesting {but I sure hope you do:)}.

***Disclaimer: If you have read my blog in the past year, you can probably guess that I am not a professional writer nor do I try to be. So please forgive me for all my misspelled words or wrong usage of words and punctuation. I consider myself more as an active participant reader rather than an actual writer. Hence my sporadic blog entries throughout the year. Also, had I known what a great big world blogger is, and how many blogs out there had the title All Things Fabulous or some variation of it... I would of likely chosen something different. I guess great minds think alike!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks dolls for all the love!!!