Thursday, June 23, 2011

hello there!

I thought a little hello would be appropriate since I've been quite neglectful. With the all busy-ness of the last 2 months, I've been preoccupied with a million and one fabulous things. Between a trip to California for a family wedding, planning a baby sprinkle for my sister, attending my godson Evan's Christening, a MIAMI getaway for my BFF's bachelorette extravaganza, coming to terms with the fact I'm no longer in my 20s & celebrating my Dirty 30, planning my BFF's bridal shower, updating my summer wardrobe, alone time with the hubby, more Christenings & birthdays, and oooh work of course... has kept me away from providing the undivided attention that this little blog of mine deserves.
I will do my very best to update you all with everything, but until then here is an itsy bitsy peek of how I spent my last 2 months via iphone app Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks dolls for all the love!!!