Thursday, May 27, 2010

Something Borrowed

I just discovered that one of my all time fav chick book is being turned into a movie!!! As you may remember on my last months post I raved about Something Borrowed by Emily Giffen. It's funny how a few years ago when my girlfriend Jessica (also known as MOH) & I first read her book... we both thought how great it would be if it was turned into a movie... we even discussed which actress would play and fit the roll of the characters. I always pictured the roll of Darcy to be played my Cameron Diaz and Rachel McAdams would be perfect as Rachel. After the cast was revealed, I'm even more excited for this movie to wrap up! I'm more than tickled to know that Kate Hudson ( i ♥ her) will play Darcy and Ginnifer Goodwin (who was adorable in He's Just Not Into You) will play Rachel!(although I still prefer Rachel McAdam) Hhhmmmm...contemplating if I should read the book again. Often times movie version tend to fail in capturing the true essence of the book. So if I reread the book now, I might be setting myself up for disappointment... so I think I'll just have to wait patiently for the movie premier. Again for those who have not read the book, I highly suggest you pick up a copy and get your read on!
"Emily Giffin fans will be interested to know that filming has begun on SOMETHING BORROWED, the movie based on her bestselling book. The movie stars Kate Hudson (Darcy), Ginnifer Goodwin (Rachel), Colin Egglesfield (Dex), and John Krasinski (Ethan). Something Borrowed is about a nice girl who has always followed the rules until she begins a passionate affair with her best friend’s fiancĂ©."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks dolls for all the love!!!