Wednesday, June 2, 2010

three months

I cannot believe another month just flew on bye!!! Time is definitely just ticking away! I must say that May was a very productive month. I was able to tackle and check off some biggies on my to do list:
*honeymoon check
*invitations sealed and ready for delivery check
*engagement photos check
*bridal registry check (although I need a second trip with the ladies)
* make up and hair trial check (but I def need another one... so far not a satisfied bride)
*reception dress hanging beautifully in my closet check ( it does need some slight alterations)
I am in much need of some R&R at this point. The timing could not be any more perfect because in less than 3 wks I will be off to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic for my bachlorette party with some of my sexy dolls
*shopping for DR definitely CHECK!!!
Without a doubt I will be taking advantage of this tropical getaway because I know the upcoming months will be absolute bananas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks dolls for all the love!!!