Thursday, June 17, 2010

"thanks for paradise!"

In less than 24hr from now, I will officially be celebrating my bachelorette party and be whisked away to Punta Cana, DR with a few of my besties! I know that for the past few months my MOHs have been busy bees planning this getaway... I am super duper grateful & appreciative to have such fabulous and generous ladies in my life!!!
Although a bachelorette party primarily puts the spotlight on the bride to be...I would like to take this moment to thank and place the spotlight on my beautiful & dedicated MOHs & bridesmaids!!!
As an itsy bitsy token of appreciation, I decided to put a little sum-summ'm together for my dolls joining me on this getaway...
No matter what anyone says... I still &hearts OLD NAVY!!! They have ohh soo plenty of summer/beach accessories to choose from. I was able to purchase these cute beach towels... and what's a summer without Old Navy flip flops!
In addition I found these adorable little templates to incorporate into my personalized tags that added an extra flair of paradise.

hope you enjoy them ladies... and NOW it's time for some FUN IN THE SUN!!!
p.s. Project Bridal Party Gifts already in full effect....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks dolls for all the love!!!