Sunday, May 2, 2010

Little Miss D I Y

I'm feeling quite the Little Miss DIY bride lately. I finally finished 1 of my major DIY project and currently working on 2 more. I must say that I'm very proud of myself... I did a marvelous job creating a unique set of Table card #s and saved myself a pretty penny doing so =) Initially I had my mind set on purchasing custom made Table card #s but after calculating the cost, the total was definitely more than what I expected to spend, especially for 25 pieces of paper!!! So with the help of my sister, I put some of my inspirations and creativity to use and was able to create something that I ♥ !!!
ladies
ladies The different patterns add that sprinkle of vintage that I ooh so adore, and the bling keeps it modern and chic=)
ladies
To top it all off, I found these amazing blinged out card holders (at an amazing price) that perfectly compliment my number cards! The best part is that they are emerald shaped... My FAV!!! I finally received them in the mail yesterday and I must say they are even more fabulous in person! I cannot wait to see the final product and how they will look placed on my tables. Don't worry I will definitely be posting pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks dolls for all the love!!!