Wednesday, May 5, 2010

W A N T E D: lost save the date cards

I've been extremely frustrated with the post office lately!!! I've sent my save the dates back in March and I'm now discovering that more and more people have not received theirs!!! and what's even more mysterious is that I've only had about 3 returns...AAaargg!!! Where could they possibly be disappearing to???
I probably would not be so upset if I didn't put so much thought and effort into my save the dates. Other then the usual save the date magnets(not that there is anything wrong with them)I thought I'd do something different. I've looked at about 100s of different ones and although I've seen plenty of creative ones, non seem to fit my overall theme. I've always ♥ the idea of a postcard and after searching aimlessly through the web, I came across zazzle.com. I ♥ this website!!! It allows you to be completely create and design anything from executing your very own cards to designing an apron!!! In addition, they have plenty of designs that you can choose from and personalize by adding your own little twist. totally cool! I was extremely delighted to see that postcards were included in their many products. So after designing and ordering a variety of samples, I was able to narrow it down to a simple layout. =) Below is a photo of the final product... which included these captivating chandelier postal stamps that fit perfectly into my all things chandelier theme!!! I was completely thrilled!!!
All that said, imagine my disappointment when I learned that some received their postcards damaged or not at all=( My appologies to those who have not received theirs or have received them mutilated. I sincerely hope and pray that I don't encounter the same problem when sending out my invitations!
ladies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks dolls for all the love!!!