Monday, May 3, 2010

F O U R months

AAAAaaaahhhh!!! I can't believe I'm marrying my hunny in exactly 4 months!!! Time is definitely just flying by!!! As much as I can't wait to officially start spending the rest of my life with the most wonderful man I've been blessed with... there is still so much to do! Until now I thought that I have been quite efficient with the use of my time... but after doing a mental check list on all the nitty gritties... I cannot believe how much there is still left to do!

*book the honeymoon... Dear BORA BORA, hopefully we will meet soon=)
*schedule our official ENGAGEMENT PHOTO session
*make up and hair consultations
*find the perfect birdcage veil
*shop for PUNTA CANA, DR
*lose at least 10 lbs
*meet with the florist for center piece presentation
*start bridal registry
*have the invitations ready and sealed for delivery in June
*order personalized stamps
*order gift favors for the reception
*find a dinner rehearsal venue
*get his wedding band
*find the perfect bridesmaids and groomsmen gifts
*reserve hotel and accommodations for out of state guest
*book limousine and transportation
*decide on a menu & order menu cards
*follow up meetings with the priest
just to name a few
OVERWHELMED does not come close to describe how I'm feeling!
H E L P!!! b r e a t h!
P H E W...Lucky for me I have a phenomenal fiance who has been nothing but unbelievably patient & supportive throughout this whole process.
T H A N K you hunny for your:
♥comforting hugs & kisses
♥many back & forth drives to MICHAELS
♥being my chauffeur during a very frustrating hunt for a birdcage
♥giving me everything I want and so much more! (still keeping my fingers cross for a carpet style photo booth... pretty pretty please)
♥understanding and accepting my creative vision... and at times snapping me back into reality when I tend to go overboard
♥allowing me to make all the final decisions
♥calming words during one of my stress attacks
♥embracing my alter ego p*zilla
♥most of all for just loving me
you have truly made this whole experience as easy and stress free as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks dolls for all the love!!!