Although summer is not officially over just yet, I'm already embracing fall...particularly these fall shoes:
1. Tory Burch 'Aaden' Tall Boots: the ultimate riding boots! must.have.now.
2. Sam Edelman 'Lyla' Pump: ankle straps, suede, and chunky heel... just the right combo of retro and femininity.
3. Jessica Simpson 'Bendie' Platforms: I just can't get enough of these that I need them for my fall collection too!
4. House of Harlow 1960 'Natalia' Platform Booties: last item to be checked off on my all things leopard list.
5. Hunter 'Original Short' Rain Boots: great way to stay looking chic while toughing out the rough weather.
6. Sam Edelman 'Louie' Booties: there's something so super cooool about these fringe low heel booties that make them a statement piece to any outfit.
And of course I can't forget about my Halima Suede Booties. I'll finally be strutting in these babies soon;)