Wednesday, September 7, 2011

fall footies

Hello Sweet September! I failed to give it the proper greeting last week! Normally I don't welcome September so kindly. I've always viewed it as the impending end to my summer days and the bitter start to chilly days & early gloomy nights. But this year is different. This year, September serves as a charming reminder of the day I said "I DO" to my man and the sweet days that followed.
Although summer is not officially over just yet, I'm already embracing fall...particularly these fall shoes:

1. Tory Burch 'Aaden' Tall Boots: the ultimate riding boots! must.have.now.
2. Sam Edelman 'Lyla' Pump: ankle straps, suede, and chunky heel... just the right combo of retro and femininity.
3. Jessica Simpson 'Bendie' Platforms: I just can't get enough of these that I need them for my fall collection too!
4. House of Harlow 1960 'Natalia' Platform Booties: last item to be checked off on my all things leopard list.
5. Hunter 'Original Short' Rain Boots: great way to stay looking chic while toughing out the rough weather.
6. Sam Edelman 'Louie' Booties: there's something so super cooool about these fringe low heel booties that make them a statement piece to any outfit.

And of course I can't forget about my Halima Suede Booties. I'll finally be strutting in these babies soon;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks dolls for all the love!!!