Thursday, September 8, 2011

Shop ZARA.com

I'm certain that all shopaholics and fashionistas were on their computer, laptop, iPad, iPhone {or whatever source of internet there is out there} yesterday to witness the launch of ZARA's e-commerce site in the US! Many of you probably also made your first ZARA online purchase! Unfortunately I have not yet. I'm going insane trying to decide my final item{s} for my check out cart. I think I've finally narrowed it down between either #4, #6, & #9 from my list below. I'm doing my best not to let all the excitement cloud my practicality by choosing only one {maybe 2} must have piece{s}.
How aaah-mazing is it to finally have this incredible store at a click of the finger. Happy Shopping everyone!

1. SHIRT WITH FEATHER PRINT $49.90
2. SKINNY TROUSERS $59.90
3. T-SHIRT WITH KNITTED LINING $49.90
4. LEATHER MINISKIRT $99.90
5. ANIMAL PRINT LOOSE BLOUSE $49.90
6. LEATHER JACKET $159.00
7. METALLIC THREAD SWEATSHIRT $35.90
8. DOUBLE-BREASTED COAT $169
9. SHEEPSKIN GILET $79.90
10. METALLIC THREAD T-SHIRT $25.90
11. BOYFRIEND COAT $89.90
12. JERSEY DRESS $59.90
13. SEQUINNED SKIRT $49.90
14. PRINTED SHIRT $49.90
15. FLAT SUEDE ANKLE BOOTS $79.90
16. COMBINED GLITTER BALLERINA $49.90

For all you mommies & daddies out there, ZARA's online shop also carries a fabulous children's line for ages 2yrs-14yrs!

1 comment:

  1. Woman killed in Franklin Twp Marlboro Red Cigarettes. Each building has two firewalls, which stopped the fire from spreading beyond the two units Marlboro Cigarettes, according to a representative of the complex. There was no firewall required between the two units that were destroyed by the fire Cheap Cigarettes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks dolls for all the love!!!