Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Cha Cha Cheeetaaah!!!

Rebecca Minkoff Cheetah Clutch check! I'm relieved that I held on to that once of restraint that day because I was able to score a sweet deal the very next week. I'm so ecstatic that not only did I finally get my bag but I purchased it at a total of 60% less than the original price!!! Yeeaa pretty awesome!!! To maintain my high at that moment, I also bought the matching wristlet:D
please excuse the clash between my outfit and the bag... it was what I had on when I purchased the bag and I was eager to take a picture with it... hehehehe:D

1 comment:

  1. Firefighters responding to the Mount Pleasant Villas included Finderne Fire Department Tobacco Shop, joined by firefighters from the township, Somerville Buy Cigarettes Online, Manville, Bound Brook and the North Branch Volunteer Fire Company in Branchburg Newport Cigarettes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks dolls for all the love!!!