Wednesday, March 9, 2011

spring goodies

So I may have jumped the gun a little bit with my previous post because just a few days later we were hit with more snow. Mother nature can be sucha biotch sometimes!!! But on a positive note, March is heeerrreee!!! Which means CALI trip is only 2 months away... which means M I A M I trip is only 3 months away!!! Can I getta WOOOT WOOOT!!! Wait... this means I need to start hitting the gym ASAP!!! And more importantly I need to start hitting up the malls.
As always I have my eyes set on a few goodies:

1. House of Harlow Aztec Bangle & House of Harlow Tribal Triangle Ring. Love white and gold jewelry, they match 90% of most Spring/Summer wardrobes! And House of Harlow carry the perfect shade of gold!

2. lovin' this maxi dress!!! Luckily one of my besties Jessica just ordered it! She is like the queen of finding the cutest maxi dresses! I can't wait to steal this from her closet!

3. Marc by Marc Jacob Swimsuit Perfect combo of cute and sexy!!! I figured this will give me the motivation I desperately need to hit the gym!
***update*** I recently ordered a swimsuit just as HOT as this one from VS but 10x cheaper:D Can I getta another WOOOT WOOT!!! lol! {sorry no pix, picture collage was made prior to purchase}

4. Calvin Klein "Alex" Platform Sandals I'm really diggin' the geometric design. Simple but Fierce! Best part is they carry my size!!!

5. Tory Burch Robinson Satchel white/cream spring bag checked courtesy of Tory. Now I'm in the hunt for a colorful summer bag... And ofcourse Tory always has the perfect answer!

6. Mini Lovable Lamb Pillow Pet I've been wanting one of these cuties for a while now. I figured since I will be traveling via plane a few times this year, this cutie can make napping a little more comfortable.

7. PRADA PR 51MS Aviators since my auntie confiscated my white Tom Ford Aviators last summer, I'm in need of a replacement. These will do just fine.


p.s.
Dear Uncle Sam, I'm still waiting on you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks dolls for all the love!!!