Sunday, March 13, 2011

Kiss & Tell

If you are a SEPHORAholic please raise your hand! And if you're anything like me, I'm sure you have both hands up swinging right now lol! I ♥ that store. I can probably spend days lost in there! Any time my gals and I discovery a new product, we're automatically convincing each other to try it.
I've been meaning to participate in their Kiss & Tell reviews, but unfortunately I still haven't taken the time to. I figured I would take this opportunity to give you my personal reviews on some of my new current faves... and maybe even convince some of you to go out and try them:)
Below are a few goodies that every makeup lovin' gal out there needs to try... hopefully one of them will work great for you!



1. CHANEL #10 Contour Brush $43: this is a must have tool. It enables you to apply the perfect amount of blush at a perfect angle with every stroke.

2. CLINQUE CHUBBY STICKS $15: WOW!!! Best tinted lip balm ever! Gives you just the right amount of color & moisture. They come in so many different shades, {my fave is chunky cherry} I'm sure you'll find the perfect one for you! But don't be surprise if you have a hard time getting a hold of these chunksters, they are sold out most of the time.

3. GIVENCHY Phenomen' Eyes Mascara $29.50: Ya know how they say it's good to switch up your shampoos every few weeks, well I wonder if that goes for mascara too!?! I always wanted to try a round tip mascara and this one immediately caught my eye. It doesn't necessarily give my lashes the longest look, but it does a great job with volumizing, separating, & giving lashes that "fanned out" look. I'm definitely feelin' the results... Now I have 3 tubes of mascara to rotate with!

4.SOLEIL TAN DE CHANEL BRONZING MAKEUP $48 : this is the creme de la creme of bronzers! It's CHANEL, need I say more.
*this was actually purchased at Bloomies along with the contour brush*

5. Joise Maran Argan Oil Organic Moisturizer $14 0.5 oz -$48 1.7oz: I was very reluctant to try this at first. Seriously, who wants to put pure oil on their face!?! But after hearing all the raves & reviews from my girl Aims, {who literally gave me her own bottle so I had no choice but to try it... Oh she also convinced me to try the CHANEL bronzer} I gave in. Can I just say OOoo EEMm GEEe!!! This sh*t is amazing. I can't really describe it so you'll just have to try for yourself!

6. Yves Saint Laurent Radiant Touch Touche Éclat $40: I was first introduced to this by my fave make up artist who recommended me to buy it. She applied it on me on my wedding day and it kept me looking fresh & brighted eyed. Sadly I lost my little applicator the next day. It's pretty pricey and I didn't think I was going to be using that often, so I didn't rush to buy it again until recently. Now I really don't know if I can ever do without it. I use it as a highlighter but it's also great as a concealer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks dolls for all the love!!!