Tuesday, March 22, 2011

baggin' it!

I'm a fan of GET IT girl style by Tam Styles. Her blog offers inspiration on interior design & fashion. Under one of her labels, BAGGIN, she features submissions from other bloggers and what is lurking inside their bags. How cool right?!? I briefly thought about submitting mine but quickly deaded that idea. Why, because first, I'm obviously not a "big dog" blogger, so I highly doubt I will be featured... and second, I'm sporting one of my smaller bags today which doesn't hold everything I would normally be carrying.
I change bags as often as I change outfits, literally! I don't really have an "every day" bag. I choose which bag I rock based on what I'm wearing and where I'm going. Yeeess, I'm a bagaholic {amongst other things}! I ♥ bags, especially the expensive ones {just keepin' it real lol}!

My bag of the day:

My 7pm-7am bag {a.k.a work bag}:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks dolls for all the love!!!