Thursday, December 2, 2010

I scream for iPad

I must admit that I have been more than preoccupied with my new toy, the iPad . I absolutely and 100% agree with Oprah when she said "words cannot describe what I feel for this magnificent device. I really think it's the best invention of the century so far." And we all know Ms. Winfrey does not lie! I would like to take this moment to applaud (clap*clap) all the brilliant minds at APPLE. I am completely astonished how unbelievably smart and creative these folks are! Seriously, how do you come up with these things!?!
Along with my obsession comes my compelling need to find the perfect "wardrobe" to dress my new " baby" in. I'm equally amazed at the designers who came up with the perfect accessories and cases for the iPad. Below are my top FAVES.
Ooh C H A N E L how I ♥ thee!!! But why must you be so damn unattainable @ $1,555 :( That is just a tad bit ridiculous! So for now, I'll happily settle for my Hello Kitty shell case which matches perfectly with my iphone case cover.

Just to make it clear, I'm in no way expecting The CHANEL case... BUT maybe, just maybe someone will be nice and surprise me with the Louis Vuitton one :)LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks dolls for all the love!!!