Friday, December 3, 2010

happy T H R E E months ♥

T H R E E months down and I'm still happily enjoying the married life. On some level it feels as if we have been married for years. I'm confident when I say that I k n o w my husband and he k n o w s me {we've been dating for over a decade, so we better know each other pretty well! LoL}. But there's a comfort in knowing that regardless of how long we've been together, there's still so many things that we're discovering about each other.
During these short past few months, I already feel like I've changed so much. Who would of ever thought I would swap shopping at Bloomingdales & Nordstrom for shopping @ Bed Bath & Beyond and Home Goods?!? {But let's not get it twisted, Bloomies will always be my numero UNO}
And coupons... Wow, I l♥ve them! I use to just toss them in the garbage, but now I've become a hoarder. It's unbelievable how easily blown away I am with certain household appliances. The Swiffer Duster has recently become one of new my best friends, along with my 2 in 1 ElectroLux Ergo Rapido Vacuum! Let me not forget to mention how easy doing the laundry has become with the help of my duel sorter hamper and Rowenta Compact Steamer! Yesss, BJ and I have started doing our own laundry {very embarrassed to admit that we have been very spoiled and lucky that our parents have been doing it all this time... until now}. Don't get me wrong... I'm still not a fan of doing laundry or ironing, but with the help of my new "friends", they definitely made it more tolerable. Let's face it, household chores have never been my forte, but I'm slowly learning to embrace my domestic side.
More than anything, I'm proud to say that we {yup, I said we} are even learning how to COOK. I always had a passion for baking, but cooking is completely a different story! With our weekly Sunday Family Dinner, we've been forced to tackle the kitchen. Sunday family dinner is a new tradition that was started by my cousin- in- laws and a few of our close friends. It requires each couple to rotate and take turns cooking dinner for the entire gang. At first it was completely nerve recking cooking for all these food critics, but surprisingly BJ & I actually really enjoyed the experience... And so far we haven't poisoned anyone yet:)
I'm certain that as each month passes, we'll be learning more and more about life as a married couple. Hopefully we don't kill each other in the process;)
meet my new friends:
Can't wait to put the rest of my bridal shower gifts to use! { sincerely apologize to those who's gifts we've returned and exchanged. We used the credits toward our new beddings and room decor:)}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks dolls for all the love!!!