Saturday, December 4, 2010

all I want for Christmas...

My favorite Holiday is just around the corner and I can hardly wait! This year we are continuing our traditional Kris Kringle gift exchanges, and I'm so eager to find out which lucky 3 individuals have me! {I'm in 3 different Kris Kringles}
I ♥ the idea of having a secret Santa. Not only don't you know what gift you're getting, but you also don't know who gave it to you... Which can suck if you're in our circle of friends, because if you guess wrong = SHOT of Henney! But I must say that the best part of our gift exchange are the gag gifts! We have some pretty f#%*ed up but hilarious people in our group= D
When it comes to making a wish list, I usually know exactly what I want. This year I hit a wall. Other than the things I already have and are running low on, I didn't have much on my list. Actually let me clarify that... I have plenty of things I want, but not much that fall within the price range of our limit. Anything extravagant or pricey is usually fulfilled by my hubby, but since he already bought me the iPad... I won't have much luck getting the rest of my " I wants". I didn't realize how difficult it is trying to come up with 3 different wish list that fall within $50-$100 range {clothing not included... My sz varies so I'd rather buy those myself}. It's funny when you're shopping at the mall, you can find a million of things that you want, but when you have to sit down and write out a list, your mind goes blank. So after careful thinking, I finally came up with a list. Just remember, you can't have reality without some fantasies, so I included some "fantasy" items in hopes that one of the lucky 3s will hit the lotto before our exchange:)

Actually there is one more thing that I left out. I'm almost too ashamed to say it because it sounds a little vain. But here goes... I've been completely fixated on getting permanent laser hair removal for my underarms! I know it must sound ridiculous to some of you, but if you only knew the dilemma I have with my pits, you would understand. I don't feel like grossing out anyone so I'll omit the details. Hopefully I'll have enough funds after Christmas to get the ball rolling on my little treatment {takes 6 sessions, once a month}.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks dolls for all the love!!!