Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Dear David...

Last week while attending a bridal show with my BFF aka MOH @ The Roosevelt Hotel in NYC, I was literally inches away from meeting Mr. Tutera!!! Oh BTW... have I mentioned that I ♥ David Tutera!!! He is the ultimate wedding guru! It's unbelievable how he can transform the tackiest bride & wedding into the most breathtaking thing ever. Truly beyond impressive!!! but as I was saying "...inches away from meeting Mr. Tutera..." until I was stopped by one of the event workers and informed that he was no longer taking anymore pictures unless I had a copy of his book to be autographed. UUHHH...BOOK?!? what BOOK???...ME WANT NOW!!! but sadly the book was not being sold there...Waaaaaaaa... needless to say I was very disappointed! soooooo soo close :( But the sight of David was enough to keep me at bliss. Call me delusional, but I have an inkling that one day he and I will be working together... even possibly become BFFs!...keeping my fingers crossed!
p.s. I did not walk away from the bridal show empty handed... the next day I received a phone call from Laser Cosmetica informing me that I won a $450 gift card from one of the raffles I entered in!!! I knew David was lookin' out for me! *wink wink*
ladies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks dolls for all the love!!!