Sunday, October 3, 2010

♥ Happy One Month

Today marks one month of our ♥ Happily Ever After ♥. I still feel like a blushing bride :D I can't help but get gitty every time I say "my husband". I hope this feeling never goes away! Omg... I can't believe how mushy I am! But I don't care, every girl should experience this amazing feeling! People have asked me repeatedly, " so, how does it feel to be married?", and I always try and play it cool by answering nonchalantly ''feels great" or "feels the same". But the truth of the matter is, it feels indescribably i n c r e d i b l e!!!
Although our love story started over a decade ago, there is an undeniable sensation of warmth and comfort knowing that a marriage seals the deal. We both come from families where our parents are still happily married to each other (presumingly I should say lol). So we both see marriage as something permanent... and whether we like it or not, we are stuck with each other. I'm confident that I speak for the both of us when I say that "we" love that notion!!!
I definitely believe one month is a milestone in a marriage, so I think a gift is in order for this special occasion don't you all agree?!? LOL! *Hint *Hint!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks dolls for all the love!!!