Monday, September 27, 2010

Bittersweet

Over 3 weeks of marital bliss and I absolutely cannot be a happier wife!!! It's slowly hitting me that after almost 2 years of being engaged and planning our wedding... it's now over... the day came and went with a snap of a finger. It truly is BITTERSWEET... makes me sad:( Don't get me wrong, I'm definitely over dealing with vendors, going over guest list, being on a budget, running around like a chicken with my head cut off, and most of all the STRESS! But I can't seem to help and miss all the EXCITEMENT. Hopefully by keeping you up to speed of what has been happening, I can happily relive all the moments again =D Looking back I wish I could of relaxed a little more and absorbed and enjoyed all the days leading to the wedding. But after all is said and done... and aside from a few mishaps ( which I will go over more in detail in my future posts)... Our Wedding Day was absolute ♥ PERFECTION ♥ (or as close as it can be).
So stay tune..... Until then here is a mini video clip courtesy of Rob Navalta of Drew Vision.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks dolls for all the love!!!