Friday, August 6, 2010

TEACUP FULL OF SWEETS

I had an amazing bridal shower and I owe it all to my beautiful bridal party, especially to my MOHs... Shay, Yvonne ,and Jessica... you ladies have definitely gone above and beyond! thank you... ♥ you gals!!! You all did an awesome job considering we had only an hour to set up everything for that day! Great team work ladies! Also a special thank you to my mom and soon to be mother-in-law for their generous contribution. BJ and I are soooo grateful for all our wonderful presents... I'm still in utter shock on how many gifts we received! I can't believe our registry was almost completely bought out! I'm so excited to start using all my new "toys"... Housewife mode will soon be in full effect! Hope you all enjoy the pictures... courtesy of my favorite photographers: Aimee, Jenelle, & Emilie ♥ They did a fabulous job capturing all the pretty little details... As you all know I'm an absolute sucker for details, and I put a great deal of time and work into creating these little touches. Thanks again ladies for all the precious moments!

2 comments:

  1. Can you please share how you did your tags for the candy bar and desserts?
    Do I need to buy the Slicer to make the shapes?
    I'm getting married next year and I want to steal some of your cute ideas. you look gorgeous on your wedding!!

    thanks!

    sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank u Sharon!!!
    Yesss, I used my pal the Slice for all my tags and labels. It was def a great investment! But there is a down side to it... It took a lot of trial & error when it came to fitting the design into the right shape. But if u have the time & patience... It's absolutely worth it:) feel free to ask if u have any questions or need help!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks dolls for all the love!!!