Thursday, July 22, 2010

{sneak peak}

I have been super excited and looking forward for my bridal shower!!! Now that it is only less than 2 weeks away, my MOHs and I have been busy Bees preparing for it. I know most brides prefer to leave the bridal shower planning to her wedding party... after all it's one less thing to worry about right?!? Well I on the other hand, have been quite adamant about being a 100% involved in the creative and planning aspect of it all. The bridezilla in me wants to make sure that this event like my wedding reflects who I am. Lucky me, my sister truly is the creme del la creme !!! She has been eye to eye with me throughout this whole process... and with both of our creative minds brewing into one... it's no surprise that we're coming up with fabulous ideas! Here is a preview of what's to come:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks dolls for all the love!!!