Saturday, February 12, 2011

sweet beginning

***I know you're probably thinking deja vu... Yesss, I posted this particular blog a few months back. I finally got our original pictures on a hard drive, so naturally I had to update and share with you folks the better quality photos.***


I'm exceedingly excited that the wedding proofs are IN!!! Completely flabbergasted on how great of a job my photographers did!!! Shout outs to Brian & Charlye from The Bleu Studio. These guys were an absolute pleasure to work with!!! I can't fathom how I will be able to possibly choose and narrow down which pictures to share.
Slowly but surely I will be posting more pictures, but for now here is a glimpse of how our beautiful day began.

EARLY MOMENTS:

Make up: Laura Mercier
Shoes: Kate Spade
Dress and Sash: Marissa
Hair Accessories: Club Monaco
Jewelry: Nardi and Judith Jack
Parasol: I do originals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks dolls for all the love!!!